SEO & Google AdWords Certified Consultant Based In Connecticut With Over 12 Years Experience
Google AdWords Certified with over 12 years’ experience developing and deploying SEO strategies, managing Google AdWords Accounts, setting up Google Analytics, conducting keyword & competitor research, performing technical SEO audits, and I provide my digital marketing services to a variety of business clients across the US from Connecticut to New York, Florida, and California.
I have extensive experience with Google Analytics, SEMrush (my favorite), Google Search Console, Moz, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, SpyFu, BuzzSumo, GTMetrix, Deep Crawl, Searchmetrics, Majestic, Yoast SEO, Optmyzr, Buffer, Screaming Frog Spider, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and host of other SEO and AdWords tools.
I know what it takes to get ranked high in Google and how to effectively manage a profitable Google AdWords Account.
Search Engine Optimization Proposal for SEO & Google AdWords
- Client Onboarding, Site Review & SEO Strategy Development.
- Set goals, review past efforts, review competitors, research keywords and perform multiple Technical SEO Audits to uncover any errors on your website.
SEO Task List
- Develop A Plan To Increase The Site’s Overall Local SEO.
- Make Suggestions To Improve On-Site and Off-Site SEO.
- Create Local SEO Links In Local Citation Directories Such As Yellow Pages, SuperPages, and the best Google Friendly Directories for your location and industry.
- Optimize your Google My Business Page.
- Develop Strong Domain Authority backlink profile for your website.
- Ensure site Is Mobile-Friendly.
- Improve Site Speed.
- Submit Sitemap To Google Search Counsel with Yoast SEO.
- Ensure Images have Alt-Text, are correctly integrated and are compressed for site speed.
- Optimize Meta Titles & Descriptions. Ensure uniqueness.
- Ensure <H1> & <H2> Headers are implemented correctly.
- Continuous Updates & Reporting.
- Answer Any Questions And Be On Call.
- Google SEO Ranking Reports For Keywords.
SEO Maintenance and Updates
- Once a foundation of SEO is laid, your website’s authority with Google will increase in 1-3 months and your traffic will increase.
- The SEO strategy then needs optimization, monitoring, and continuous implementation.
- Continue executing Website Authority, content building, and link-earning plans.
Google AdWords Account Management
- If a current Google AdWords Account exists I will perform an AdWords audit and determine if conversion and return on investment goals are being met.
- I will review keyword match types, ad group organizations, ads, extensions, campaign settings, re-marketing, budget, bids, and Quality Score goals are met. I perform these reviews through a combination of hands-on research, and use of high-level AdWords tools.
- If no Google AdWords account exists will brief on the pros and cons of Google Advertising and set-up a Google Account in the proper manner to ensure from the beginning the greatest chances of profitability are possible.
- Keyword and competitor research will be performed using website tools.
- I will then personally monitor and make minor improvements 5 hours per week until the customer is satisfied with the pre-determined goals.
- Google is slowly and relentlessly squeezing out the free results on the first page to show as many ads as possible. Therefore, both organing SEO and Google AdWords have never been more competitive. Still, there is no better form of advertisement.
- I am Google AdWords Certified (which means I must pass 2 AdWords tests per year) and have managed campaigns with budgets of $3k to $100k per month.
Terms of Service
I work on a ten-hour retainer basis at an hourly rate of $60. I am flexible regarding the number of hours per week after the initial pre-paid retainer of ten-hours so I can adequately gauge your website’s current SEO and construct a logical and intelligent plan to increase your web site’s keyword ranking while also reporting what I believe to be needed to succeed in ranking. I do not believe in the agency concept of long-term, locked-in contracts. Nor do I take a percentage of your AdWords monthly spend as most agencies do. I feel it reduces the agency’s motivation to save you money. I am confident that if you like my performance and results you will be motivated to re-retain me weekly, monthly or as needed. I have satisfied clients I have been working with for years and would love to add you to my portfolio.
I am happy to discuss in detail your situation. I can be reached via email at 860.659.7135. Thank you and best regards.