Google Ad Words & SEO Connecticut
Professional, reliable, and flexible Search Engine Optimization & Google AdWords Specialist seeks clients. Over a decade of involvement with PPC, SEO & SEM. Creator of over 100+ WordPress websites.
4/2014 – Present
- Perform on-page and off-page SEO for clients.
- Research web page titles, long tail keywords, competitors and back link opportunities.
- Track and target user demographics via Google Analytics.
- Re-purpose existing press content into web format and publish to WordPress.
- Webmaster at Connecticut Internet Marketing as well as many other websites.
3/2005 – 4/2014
- Managed company PPC accounts with over $100k month budget including Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Ads and Microsoft AdCenter.
- Inspired company to achieve rapid revenue growth by building the case for website content creation and SEO of websites including link building campaigns, directory submission, content creation and other white-hat techniques.
- Tracked user data via Google Analytics including statistical analysis of traffic sources.
- Established, maintained and promoted social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter and others.
- Authored ticket industry content to Ticketnews.com and TicketNetwork partners.
- Estimated daily and weekly gross revenue for executives and partners.
- Researched keywords, performed ad testing and competition keyword research. Led effort to create internal tool to use inventory database to create keywords for Google AdWords.
- Created WordPress websites to funnel traffic to ticket selling sites.
- Created weekly and monthly newsletters of sports, concerts and theatre event tickets on sales for internal and partners use.
- Automated and maintained billing system resulting in a two-day project being reduced to a 15 minute task resulting in thousands of dollars worth of outsourcing fees yearly.
IT Technical Support Consultant
Stein Technologies, LLC
9/2000 – 3/2005
- Provided 2nd level support for Windows XP, Office, Lotus Notes and other software products for clients on a contract basis.
- Troubleshoot network, printing and remote connectivity issues.
- Opened and closed technical support tickets.
- Assignments included supporting performing software upgrades, support for Lotus Notes and general computing issues.
Technical Support Specialist – Help Desk/Deskside
6/1997 – 6/2000
- Technical support of Windows NT, Windows 98, Lotus Notes, Internet Explorer and networking issues for IBM and Lotus employees.
- Provided 2nd level desk side technical support to executives.
- Trained new hires in help desk systems and rules. System administration and creation of user accounts.
3/1995 – 3/1997
- Oversaw the day-to-day management of Microsoft’s Connecticut office.
- Provided Internet marketing, computer and administrative support to the Connecticut District Manager & sales, consulting and marketing teams.
- Created spreadsheets, documents and presentations with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Coordinated the set-up of in-office corporate marketing efforts and briefings.
Search Engine Optimization 10 years
Search Engine Marketing 10 years
Google AdWords 10 years
Facebook 6 years
Social Media Marketing 6 years
Affiliate Marketing 11 years
Long Tail Keyword & Competitor Research 10 years
Microsoft Bing 2 years
Microsoft Windows 11 years
Microsoft Word 11 years
Microsoft Outlook 11 years
Microsoft Excel 11 years
Microsoft Office 11 years
Blogging 10 years
WordPress Plugins & Themes 6 years
Webmaster 11 years
Display Ads 2 years
CMS 8 years
Content Creation 11 years
Google Analytics 10 years
Facebook Ads 2 years
Content Marketing 11 years
HTML 11 years
Pinterest 2 years
Blogger 8 years
Marketing 15 years
Twitter 6 years
LinkedIn 3 years
Market Research 11 years
Promotions 2 years
Help Desk & Computer Repair 8 years
Public Relations 2 years
YouTube 8 Years
iPhone 4 years
Google Webmaster Console 4 years
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Marketing
Northeastern University, Boston, MA